Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 6/5
Fished willard today with two friends including a first timer,we started off trolling from the entrance of the north marina to the outlet with no luck,then we went down to the SE corner and started trolling the blueback prism shad and started nailing the wipers,we where trolling between the feedlot and the SE corner with the hot spot being right in front of the big power line tower closest to the dike about 150 yrds off the dike,water temp was 71 degree,and the first timer caught the big one which was 23 1/2 inchs and 4lbs.we where trolling at 3.0mph on the fish finder,we also caught 2 fish on the north dike just before the light pole and 3 on the west dike,total fish caught was 22 wipers.we did catch 6 or 7 on the white with black back producer.I have pics of the big one with the happy guy who caught it if someone could help me post it.

TIGHT LINES

Tony[cool]
[signature]
send the picture to my e-mail and i'll try to post it ( [url "mailto:mcghee7@msn.com"]mcghee7@msn.com[/url] )
[signature]
now that sounds like a day of fishing i could settle for. i am heading up on saturday with old coot hoping to land my first wiper. heading to deer creek tomorow and hoping to land my first walleye, it has already been a week of first for me, on saturday i caught my first channle cat and my first crappie.
[signature]
Okay...I'm drooling....I'm going to ask the same question that I've been asking all week.....How long is this type of bite going to last?

I've got my LSAT on Monday and after that I should be a little more free. For now, I'm going stir crazy! I haven't been fishing in too long. My wife has forbidden me to fish between now and the test because it's too important. She has even threatened to confiscate my fishing license!

-Jack

-----Dear Lord, please help me to be the person that my dog thinks I am----
[signature]
[Smile][red][size 2] I'm glad to finally hear that the Wipers are coming on . We all have been waiting patiently. Great report, I will be going out to Willard this weekend maybe we will see you out there. I'm in a Tan 17 ft. Lonestar with a Tan top.[/size][/red]

[#ff0000][size 2] Don't be afraid to come by and say hi. Always willin to talk to a BFT member.[/size][/#ff0000]

[#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000]
[signature]
Sorry it took awhile but here are your pictures.

[Image: poncho_6911.jpg]

[Image: poncho_6912.jpg]

[Image: poncho_6913.jpg]
[signature]
Thanks poncho,my picture taking needs some work,LOL.[Wink]
[signature]