Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey dudes headed to utah lake
hey dudes headed to utah lake this morning for the day..any one want to hook up with me i'll be at the springs at lincoln beach..

fish on dudes
[signature]
hey dudes i just get back from utah lake had a good time.. and caught something ugly as well.. fishing was slow most the day but did get 10 white bass,1 walleye,1 sucker,and a big carp.. had fun getting every one around me tangeld up with that carp getting evry line in the water for 40' around me.. the carp and sucker was caught on just a worm set on the bottom and the reel in free spool..the walleye was caught on jigging rapala in fire tigre and the 1/2 white bass was caught on a sonic in green..

from the fuzzyfisher------------------fish on dudes
[signature]
Those fish will put some points on the board!!! nice carp!!! [Tongue]
[signature]
Wow Ron,

Looks like you hit the jackpot on the IFG challenge!
[signature]
[size 3]Looks like I got some fishing to do if I'm going to keep a head of you. Good job.[/size]
[signature]
Way to go . Nice catches !! I got a long way to go to even get close to you in this contest .
[signature]
Holy smokes that's one big carp there! Difinitely will put points on the IFG contest board! Nice fish even if its a carp!
[signature]
register yourself as a site member and maybe he will tell you about what he did with the fish. [pirate] no poaching
[signature]
the sucker went right back down the hole from which it had came.. and good riddance.. i have plenty of sucker minnows i dont need something that ugly in my frezzer.. the rest of the fish i caught some orientals hauled them off all but the walleye i kept that one my self..

fish on dudes
[signature]
You sure are racking up the points in the IFG challenge, I hope Scott is ready to loose out on his cash and title[Tongue] I think I would have planted that ugly sucker under the peach tree!
[signature]
[Wink]Right on DUDE... way to go, hows the ice on Utah Lake? [Wink]
[signature]
hey dudes and Hi from St louis [:/]looks like i'm going to be here for a while.. the ice at utah lake was about 12" thick..

fish on dudes
[signature]
ST Louis is a long way from Utah! Sure must have a long leader!!
[signature]
Thanks for the info on the ice thickness, I have never ice fished Utah Lake because of the warm springs in there, dont wanna take a dip in that muddy water, guess i need to gtout there and give that one a try. [Wink]
[signature]
It's a good idea to release any sucker you catch at Utah Lake anyway just in case it's a June Sucker. Since they're endangered, it's against the law to not immediately release them if you catch one.
[signature]