Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got a Booger
[font "Arial"][red][size 2] I went to Hooked today to get a few things and guess what? James gave me one of his BOOGERS, and I'm going to use it. I just thought that was funny. As usual James and his crew were the best. Thanks Hooked Fishing Tackle.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
I got some tonight too. I'm going to try them out at echo tomorrow. I have a good feeling about these.
[signature]
Do you have a picture of it or do i have to pic my nose to see one?
[signature]
what is a booger? i need to go to hft soon.

jr8fish
[signature]
You will have to let us know how you did with your booger.
[signature]

[cool]No pictures please! I don't want everybody in the world to know what my boogers look like! our little BFT secret.

OOOOh! This is turning out to be funner than I expected it to be, you just got to love this sport and the people involved.

I hope I am not affending any one with the name of it, if so I apologise, but it is too fun to stop.
[signature]
[font "Arial"][red][size 2] Ummm, Ocean i think you are going to have to Go fish on that one. Haha[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Dan, did you pick up a cisco net?[/size][/font]
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]James, my lad, you are gross. LOVE IT. What's the best color on those new lures? Bet it'snot green.[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]For many years I have been using a line that was in an old BC cartoon strip. When a couple of passersby asked a fisherman what he was using for bait...to catch all the fish he had laying around him...he answered "BUZZARD PUKE". [/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Normally, I am quick and free with helpful info when someone asks politely. But, whenever some obnoxious individual or group shows up and starts "acting the fool"...and then asks what I am using for bait...guess what my answer is. I wish I had some of the reactions on tape.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]By the way, did you "pick" that name all by yourself? I hope so. As the old saying goes "You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose...but you shouldn't pick your friend's nose."[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]EEEEEWWWW. GROSS.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Do you have a link to Doug Miller's site?
[signature]
[url "http://kutv.com/message/forum_311172423"]http://kutv.com/message/forum_311172423[/url]

And I will be headed to Hooked today or tomorrow to pick some.[Wink]
[signature]
i just want you all to know that it was solely james' idea to name them boogers. i'm going to speak for all the hooked employees by saying we had nothing to do with it!!! ha ha ha... we've already had several phone calls asking if we had any boogers[shocked]. it's been funny. i'm glad you all have good senses of humor....[Smile]

stephanie aka 'the ice fishing goddess'
[signature]
Do they adhere permanently to corduroy?
[signature]
no they do not adhere to corduroy,nor do they dry out and get crusty, they stay soft and pliable.just as when they were first picked.

Tube dude: as a matter of fact the chartreuse is that color
[signature]
Do the match the posters in the head shops?
[signature]
it's outdoors with doug miller. go to kutv 2 web site and then scroll down to outdoors d miller. good luck
[signature]
I read through them today and didn't find it ,wonder if they cleared it out.
[signature]
Same here, looked but no luck!
[signature]