Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear lake
Heading to Bear Lake tomorrow any pointers
[signature]
Fish in 60-90 feet of water from Cisco beach boat ramp to rainbow cove. Use silver and blue or gold and orange spoons behind a downrigger. Go about 2-2.5 mph. Perch colored and rainbow colored rapalas work very well also. You could also jig the bottom at those same depths with 1 ounce tube jigs tipped with a piece of carp or sucker meat.....even a wom on it would help. Another spot you could try is "the rockpile".....you can google it. The rockpile is in about 40-65 feet of water and holds fish and the water around it out to about 90 feet deep is good as well.

If you do not have a boat to fish from then I am afraid that your options right now are very limited. You may be able to get a fish or two from the marina rocks, but not very likely. This lake is generally a boaters game.

Good luck

Mike
[signature]
Thank you for the advice!!! We ended up going to Willard this morning and did good. Going to try Bear Lake in the morning
[signature]
Hope u made it to bear lake last week it was fishing very good
[signature]
It looks like you are new to the forum. Welcome! We look forward to your reports [Smile].
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

We woke up Sunday morning to ab heck of a lot of rain, so we didn't end up going 😕
[signature]