Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard ?
Does Willard bay have any fishable ice yet ?
(02-18-2023, 01:25 PM)RookyFisher Wrote: Does Willard bay have any fishable ice yet ?

It has been on again off again twice so far this Winter. A week ago it was 5" but there was open water at the mouth of the channel of the North marina, not sure about this week but the warm weather coming next week will not be good.
(02-18-2023, 01:25 PM)RookyFisher Wrote: Does Willard bay have any fishable ice yet ?

There were 3 tents set up out from the north marina yesterday afternoon when I drove by yesterday, last week I fished that area with Wiperhunter and it was about 5”s but the channel out of the marina looked sketchy so we got on the ice from the beach to the north
(02-18-2023, 01:56 PM)2knots Wrote:

There were 3 tents set up out from the north marina yesterday afternoon when I drove by yesterday, last week I fished that area with Wiperhunter and it was about 5”s but the channel out of the marina looked sketchy so we got on the ice from the beach to the north

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.