Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Fishing Challenge Coming to an End
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Heads Up everyone the contest has 15 days left, time to make your moves if you're looking to raise your score in this one...  Been very interesting how the numbers bounce around this year and I'm somewhat happy to see that it's not necessarily anyone's contest this year, most still have a chance to win this thing... Well except for me that doesn't get out and has too many open categories with small fish in the others... But it would be possible, the trout category could easily (for some) be topped, bass will take a nice wiper, but could be done... Panfish only needs a 13" perch to top that one... Catfish will take a brute at 31.5 and Carp at near 30 will be tough, but you don't have to win any or all of them, only be close... That 27" walleye would be tough to beat, but catch a nice laker and you could top the predator category...  I'm telling you this thing is still wide open so good luck everyone, but most importantly have a fun time and enjoy your time on the water... Later Jeff[/font]

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]PS.... We have passed out a couple nice prizes along the way for those that have entered fish, so you don't have to have the biggest to take home some nice prizes in this years contest...[/font]

Be one more drawing for those that enter fish during June, so get a fish on the board this month to qualify for the drawing...
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!