Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The color of Berry's
As I drove through the upper provo and witness the extremely high and fast flow of the Duchsene river over the weekend.
I was wondering if the Berry has stained and or muddy water. I hate draging my dad on fathers day again just to sit in a boat all day.
Not that that's a bad thing, I just like for him and his Smile to catch fish.
We fished Soldier Creek yesterday and the water was crystal clear where we were. The reservoir is over 99% full.
I fished the Strawberry side today. Water clarity seemed fine. Surface temp was 58*. Unfortunately only rainbows and cutts were caught. No kokes.
(06-12-2024, 04:25 AM)brookie Wrote: I fished the Strawberry side today. Water clarity seemed fine. Surface temp was 58*. Unfortunately only rainbows and cutts were caught. No kokes.

Sorry to hear that. Was the thermocline set up yet? Did you get down to renegade? How was the wind today.
I so appreciate your feedback, it means alot. thank you. tight lines and fish ON !!!!!!!!
No thermocline yet. Surface temp 59 degrees down 50 ft it was 50 so getting close.
(06-12-2024, 04:34 AM)doitall5000 Wrote:
(06-12-2024, 04:25 AM)brookie Wrote: I fished the Strawberry side today. Water clarity seemed fine. Surface temp was 58*. Unfortunately only rainbows and cutts were caught. No kokes.

Sorry to hear that. Was the thermocline set up yet? Did you get down to renegade? How was the wind today.

I actually started in Renegade - launched there. That is where all the rainbows were. Wind was not a factor. I also could not find a thermocline.