Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake
Anyone have any UL reports? White Bass and Catfish.. I have been hearing that the kitties are in the deeper holes.

Thanks in advance.
[signature]
Fished it on the 8th of July, White bass all over the place fished for 4 hours tons of White Bass from 13'' to 16'' probably over a 100 easily.
[signature]
Had the kids out on the 14th playing in the outer state park harbour. Caught a dozen 8-10 inch whities and a crappie inbetween helping the kids with the toys. All on spinners.
[signature]
was there yesterday and caught lots of whities and The biggest Bullhead i have ever seen[shocked] and some small channels.
[signature]
Fished Utah lake twice this week. I did not know where else to go so we just went out in front of American Fork Boat Harbor. All together I landed 7 nice kitties. I was using Berkley Catfish Nuggets. They seemed to do ok but was expecting more than 7 in two evenings. Where else might be recomended (boat) to go out of American Fork BH? I want to take the kids and want alittle more action. Any help would be much appreciated.
Also, I just moved here, so if anyone is looking for an archery partner, please let me know. Any Dove hunting spots would be helpful as well. Thank You!!!!
[signature]