Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Brown trout at ......
Sorry but I can't tell you and please don't try an guess because I'm sure I'll be accused of hot spotting if you did. I'm sure some of you will know the lake by the background but please keep it to yourself, thanks.
Wiperslayer and I arrived a little after 7:30am and soon iced a 12" cutt, well that was it until we went to leave around 2pm and the Slayer gave it one last try with a method we use a Bear lake, jigging with a 3" tube jig, after one hit an miss it was game on. It took a while to pull this big boy off the bottom but this fish sure made our day.
[inline Irasbigbrown.jpg]
WH2
[signature]
Awesome awesome fish! I've been trying to ice a big brown all winter with no such luck. Congrats Smile
[signature]
Way to go Ira, What a Hog.
[signature]
Great fish!!! Serves u right.
[signature]
very very nice Brown at lake i forgot. they are in there but much bigger. i think there is a record size in there. but they come very far and few. but awesome catch. like the hook jaw... congrats. Pineviewfisher
[signature]
I was almost afraid to click on this one with the title.

Whew - glad it's about a fish!

And a nice one! That pups got some girth! Did you get a measure or weight? Love them spots.
That musta been a good fight if you were using light ice-tackle.
Had one of those right up to the hole, and then it was gone.... Lavaman and me are going on the prowl this morning. Be sure to let you know if we get as lucky as you did.

Thanks for sharing. Curious - what color jig? Tipped?
Congrats Ira on a fine catch. You have certainly paid your dues.
[signature]
Thanks everyone I got 2 pics and let it swin to the deep before I realized we did not even measure it. Here is a different pic.
[signature]
[quote CoyoteSpinner]
Thanks for sharing. Curious - what color jig? Tipped?[/quote]
I think it was a pearl or salt n pepper tube, tipped with a piece of crawler.
[signature]
[#804000]Great Fish ....... Sometimes you have to trick those big boys with the real meal deal.[/#804000]
[signature]
Killer brown, where did you say you were fishing?[fishin][fishin]
[signature]
LOL, very funny.
[signature]