Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida Check-In
Photo 
Hey friends, sorry I haven’t checked in for so long, still in Florida and fishing way more than I deserve. Maybe an admin can re-size my huge pics…sorry I suck at photo uploads.

[Image: remo1.jpg]

[Image: remo2.jpg]

[Image: remo3.jpg]

[Image: remo4.jpg]

[Image: remo5.jpg]

[Image: remo6.jpg]

[Image: remo7.jpg]
Nice to hear from you, Remo. I see you aren't throwing the long stick for these guys still *Wink Wink*
That's a doozy permit!
Good to hear from you Mike. No need to resize the pics just use this method that resizes the pics for you, once to add them with this method, just delete your other pics that are too big:
https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/showthre...id=1101135
Good to hear from you again. I was in Florida recently. Fished out of the Crystal Bay area and caught a bunch of big gag grouper, Sadly during closed season. Also fought a five-foot (wingspan) ray to the boat, which the guide cut off before I could get a glimpse.
Mike, please repost the pictures using the method Curtis gave. I would enjoy being able to see your pictures. You have to be living your dream there in Florida.
OK Mike, I fixed your pics. Those are some nice fish, thanks for sharing them with us.
Awesome pics and a great day on the pond. Thanks for sharing  Cool
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF