Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rub-A-Dub-Dub...Willard 9-20-24
(09-26-2024, 02:52 AM)MWScott72 Wrote: Sounds like a great trip last week guys.  I would have replied earlier, but was in the S. Pacific for a week of vacation with family.  I did get out one day with a local and we hooked up on a 70 pound yellowtail and a bunch of 5-10 lbs. Bonita.  Truth be told, it’s more fun to catch fish out of Obi’s boat.  No lie!

Glad you not much worse for wear after the tumble Pat.  They say that the difference between a right and wrong note played musically is the confidence with which you play it.  Perhaps that translates over to slips, trips and falls too.  If you get back up as if nothing happened, you really didn’t fall in the first place!
Oh yeah.  I DID tumble.  Still feeling some of it but back in action.  

Nice work on the big yellowtail.  My best was about 50 down off Mexico.  They pull good.

(09-26-2024, 12:17 PM)brookie Wrote: I guess Pat must be doing better. I saw him doing water aerobic fish therapy in his float tube yesterday on Deer Creek. Glad you are back Pat.

Thankee sir...both for the assistance in getting up after the fall and for the kind words.  Hope you got some more fish after our brief howdy.  I finally found a few "small-eyes"...but mostly just a lot of "FFFs"...footlong finless Freddies.