Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where I am in Utah Challenge
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]Pelican?[/#000000][/font]
[signature]
That was easy, huh? Got to have an easy one once in a while to give others a chance. Your turn. [Smile]
Leaky and the Sparkinator
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]I couldn't think of any other circular lake in Utah with those small "rolling" hills. Now, my pic could be easy or hard. Let's see how it goes:[/#000000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000][/#000000][/font]
[signature]
Back in the day hula..... used to be very popular [Wink].
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]Ahah! I just love your analogy. Okay then, you turn again. This is a very fun game I tell you what.[/#000000][/font]
[signature]
[quote fsh4fun05] Back in the day hula..... used to be very popular [Wink].[/quote]

Am I the only one who doesn't know what "hula" stands for?
[signature]
no, I would like to know.
[signature]
hulaHOOPS LAKE, I was just trying to mix things up a bit.
This is my niece from Arizona. She had never caught a fish before so she was way pumped up to land this bruiser.
[inline bigfish1.jpg]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]I think we are going to need some hints on this one. At this point all I can come up with is a small lake/pond somewhere at probably 6000 feet or higher. [:/] Give us some hints. [blush]
[/#000000][/font]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]No more picture contest?[/#000000][/font]
[signature]
I've been away for the weekend. This small reservoir is up 12 mile canyon outside of Mayfield.
[signature]
Yeah, it's Town Reservoir. Half way to Ferron Res. out of Gunnison / Mayfield. I recoginized it right off because I've been up there twice this year.
[signature]
I think I'm supposed to say "you are right" before you post the next pic but rules are made to be broken.[Wink]
I'm going to guess Bear Lake on your pic.
[signature]
OK, just wanted to keep it moving. Of course it's Bear Lake. First picture I found on my computer.
[signature]
[inline "East Canyon.bmp"]
[signature]
It couldn't be East Canyon could it?[sly]
[signature]
I suppose it takes away from the challenge if the image is called East Canyon. You're a winner!!!!
[signature]
You can go ahead and take the next pic, or someone else. I don't take many pics myself.

I just wanted to make sure your mistake didn't pass us by [Wink]
[signature]
I'm runnin' out of pics!
[inline 400.jpg]
[signature]
quail creek
[signature]