Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where I am in Utah Challenge
Mostly right, However, bud would take exception to "setter". He's a Golden man!!!!! Anyway, the web. is a very long river. Would like a little more specific area on the river. If no one can top you, you get it!!! You probably should get it for the "green head", but since you said setter, we're going to penalize ya. [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh] Forgive an old Golden guy. [sly]
[signature]
Downstream from echo but above Henefer.[Wink] Sorry bud[blush]
[signature]
Hey bud, You've been reading my posts, huh? [Wink] You didn't apologize for the "setter" slam but we're big hearted and accept your unspoken apology.[laugh][laugh]
Your turn bud.!!!
[signature]
I most certainly did. "Sorry bud[img]../../../images/gforum/blush.gif[/img] " was written in my last post.[Wink]
Anyway, someone else go, i have to transfer my pics from my other comp to be competative.
[signature]
I was looking through my pics and this made me Smile. She's a trooper! A little bit of rain, HA!
[inline "Memory save 3 189.jpg"]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]Powell?[/#000000][/font]
[signature]
That sure does look like the Oasis ramp at Yuba.
[signature]
Nope and nope
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]Gorge?[/#000000][/font]
[signature]
Nope
[signature]
Nelle? I have no idea on this one.
[signature]
Honestly, I'm actually surprised that nobody got this yet.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]Dang, this is a good pic. Okay then the next I will guess is R. Fleet?[/#000000][/font]
[signature]
Ok, I have no doubt in my mind that someone knows where this pic is taken from. Don't be shy, let's keep this awesome post going. I have never seen a post go for this long and I enjoy the pics from different waters, keeps me interested in other fishing adventures.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]Oh my heck [shocked], the red sand and rocks are so tricky. Alright, I only have two more good guesses based upon your bass reports and where you say you like to fish. [/#000000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000][/#000000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]Sand Hollow Res.? [:/][/#000000][/font]
[signature]
Getting warmer [Wink].
[signature]
I have no idea, but I want to go there just so I can use that nice looking dock. [cool]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]Well, I've just abou covered the whole dang state. So it has to be Quail Creek [crazy], yes?[/#000000][/font]
[signature]
Bingo. You got it.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]god dang it sorry to hold this up. I don't have any pics so please someone put some up. [fishin][/#000000][/font]
[signature]