Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I-80 pond
I hit the I-80 pond after work tonight because it,s so close . Caught 1 bass 10 " . Had lots of hits . Seen the weirdest thing with a small sunfish . Maybe it's a spawn thing , but the fish come up to the surface and did a tail dance on the water and held it and went backwards in clockwise fashion . Made several revolutions on the water . This fish was psycho and did it right in front of me . It was only about 5 " long . Little show off !!! tight lines everyone this weekend and rip some for me !!
[signature]
Where is this I-80 pond?
[signature]
I'll pm it to you .
[signature]
hey Hellsangler69, were is I-80 pond?([Wink]could you pm me also)THANX-TIBBZZ-
[signature]
You got it !! It's on its way . Practice catch and release on them bass .Some of those gills are in need of harvesting . tight lines
[signature]
if they are the ones i'm thinking of easy to find head west on I-80 past saltair palace about 1 1/2 miles past pull into the rest area park walk east and you will see the trail down theres also a pond to the west

aquaman
[signature]
send me some info 2 if you would thanks[cool]
[signature]
Don't know for sure about it being polluted . I work out at Kennecott but not sure where this water comes from . I know some of the ponds on kennecott have fish in them when we have pump them out . All I fish for is the bass and they go right back in the water anyways . Like Tomegun says Bass are toys !! and I been having a blast with these toys .
[signature]