Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Bass or Crappie?
Has anyone been out for white bass or crappie lately? I havent seen many post here so i was curious if anyone had any info?? Utah lake? The Jordan?
[signature]
crappie is still biting at lindon and saratoga springs habor . just cast into some reeds or cover and they are there. Best time is in the morning or evening. most of the crappie are inside the habor. White bass has been kinda tough to locate right now you'll catch some here and there but I haven't hit any school as of lately. 4 to 6 weeks ago you couldn't get them off your hook but now there's no more runoff . If your looking for a school best bet is to find running water.
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif]
Sweet thanks man. Its been a really off year for me so far. Been skunked on deer creek 4 times and on strawberry once. Havent been able to get out too much. Only good fishin ive had so far has been up on willard for kittys about 3 weeks ago. How about the river below the pump house. I talked to guy in cabelas today who said him and his boys caught 117 wb in 1 hour about a half mile below the pumphouse...
[signature]
I'm new to fishing down here but this morning I went for a drive to find the pump house area that I've read about to try and catch a white bass never have before, anyway found it and tried a few spots, and nothing until I crossed the road heading south and fished right next to the walking/ bike trail. Had a hit then about ten min later finally caught my first white bass. It was fun wish I had more time to fish. I was using a white curly tail.
[signature]
what sucks about the river below the pumphouse is that it gets so much pressure especially now that they closed some gates on the dam. but if you can get there by 5:30 in the morning and be the first one there I have no doubt you will catch alot of whitebass
[signature]