Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE NELLE hot
went up to the nelle yesterday with flippinstick launched at 515 in the am went up north and caught a few small ones on a four inch cut tail worm fished drop shot then we headed down the rock cliff arm to see if we could find some bigger fish... we got over there and caught five over 19 right off the bat and forgot the camera was in the glove box ha ha ha j/k j/k i had to lol.... we didnt catch anything with size today caught a few more small ones but nothin to brag about all in all we boated 16 with the biggest bein about 12"
[signature]
I like the joke, but I doubt "he" got it.....
[signature]
[quote dropshot17]went up to the nelle yesterday with flippinstick launched at 515 in the am went up north and caught a few small ones on a four inch cut tail worm fished drop shot then we headed down the rock cliff arm to see if we could find some bigger fish... we got over there and caught five over 19 right off the bat and forgot the camera was in the glove box ha ha ha j/k j/k i had to lol.... we didnt catch anything with size today caught a few more small ones but nothin to brag about all in all we boated 16 with the biggest bein about 12"[/quote]

Oh yeah. I caught 6 over 19. I took pics but the picksher po-lice make me want to take my ball and go home.
[signature]
Shlack Beep
[signature]
shlack beep lol i just cracked up ha ha ha ha im glad someone finally did he he
[signature]