Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some nice catfish
The big catfish have been hitting the baits hard this summer. It has been a lot of fun. All of these fish were released.
Those are HOGS. Nice job man. Thanks for the pics.
[signature]
Indeed some big fat beasts! Thanks for sharing those shots. Looks like a lot of night fishing. Was that a collection from multiple trips?

So would ya share - where'd ya go, what'd ya use? Did you weigh any of those? Musta been some over 10 pounders.

Nice - thanks.
[signature]
Nice Cats those suckers are fun to catch[cool] u never mentioned where u were.
[signature]
very nice sir, you look like your having a blast.I used to fish for cats at night alot with my dad, great times.nice post.
[signature]
Those are all photo-shopped, notice the Smile never changes.
[signature]
I'll just brush off the photo-shopped comment. It was over a few trips that the pictures were taken. All of the big fish were caught at night on various cut baits. I put a scale on them and yes there are quite a few over the 10 pound mark. All of the fish were caught in a northern Utah water and was 100% public.
[quote tktmsa]Those are all photo-shopped, notice the Smile never changes.[/quote]

You got to be a [#0000ff]deleted [/#0000ff]to think someone would photo shop a couple pics of cats, I mean come on there cats [#0000bf]deleted[/#0000bf] not wipers or marlin get a life dude catching cats that size is really just a matter of time spent nuff said[pirate]
[signature]
Idk how serious he was, But I actually did get a laugh from his comment. Of course its not photo shopped, but his Smile in all of them are exactly the same. Not a bad thing at all, it can be known as a photogenic.
[signature]
Btw Im jealous of your cats [:p] I have been trying to get at least one 10 pounder this year, Hasnt happend yet
[signature]
Hey now, I was not serious about the photoshop comment -glad a couple people picked it up. All in good fun.

Thanks for leaving the cats.
[signature]
[quote tktmsa]Hey now, I was not serious about the photoshop comment -glad a couple people picked it up. All in good fun.

Thanks for leaving the cats.[/quote]

[blush] ooops sorry lost my cool
[signature]