Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new to forum
hello guys, my name is Brendan, I am 14 years old, and I am from Michigan. I love to fish. I have been fishing for carp euro style and view carp as a catch and release fish, and a sport fish. I am a pro staffer for a company called World Classic Baits. if you dont know what to use to fish for carp, they specialize in carp baits. I use a couple different rigs to fish for carp first is a simple hair rig, also the blow back rig. me and my brother Austin go around the U.S and fish in carp tournament. we have been in Chicago, texas, new York, so far. And the good thing about World Classic Baits is that they actually work, and I am very confident in their products. here is the proof
[signature]
Those are some nice fish. I never got into carp fishing much around here, but there isn't the opportunity for trophy fish down here, like up north. In fresh water, I primarily target Trophy Blue and Flathead catfish with heavy braid and live bait. Welcome to the forum and I look forward to hearing about some of your tips and tricks for those big carp!
[signature]
Thank you, I use twelve foot rods, big pit spinning reels, set up on a rod pod with bite alarms.I use a mixture of different types of baits, method mixes, maize, boilies. I am very big into carp fishing, carp is the only type of fish I fish for
[signature]
Awesome there young man. Most people just don't understand the feel of a Carp on the line. I have been taking fellow fly fishers out and with their first hook ups they are smiling from ear to ear.
Keep up the great battle.
[signature]
Thank you, I know I absolutly love the fight carp put up.
[signature]