Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invitation to see a working ranch
Another thread about land use has got me thinking that maybe folks who live in SLC or other cities may like to see what a working cattle ranch in Utah looks like and does. So I am extending an invitation on BFT for those of you who may have interest. I will be happy to show you range improvements on private and public land, habitat restorations projects, water developments, ect. I can show you some old mining and Utah history locations as well. Swinging away at each other over our disagreements will never mend fences, so to speak. But maybe if we could see a little bit of each others viewpoint over a Pepsi and a few hours of riding around the desert, we might find more common ground? I am a busy guy like you all are. With the ranch, day job, church callings and family life I stay at a lope most days. But if you are interested and willing to drive out to Tooele County, maybe we can get together on a Friday or Saturday when the snow melts and the roads are passable and visit. Feel free to PM me or reply here. If we cant get together in a group, I may be able to take a few individuals at different dates that work. My intention is not to fight or argue or even try to change your position on Ranchers. I just think the debate will benefit from boots on the ground and seeing a slightly different perspective. This board is about sportsmen and women, about fishing and families and about learning and sharing. We have so much more in common than we know. So consider this an invite.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to see a working ranch - by Bovineowner - 01-26-2017, 08:50 PM