Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 DWR Willard Bay Report
Interesting read Pat, hey I'm not sure I'm buying their line on the walleye being under reported and that anglers were still catching lots.... From what I remember everyone was down on eyes last year... It was sort of rare to see a limit of eyes last year, where the prior years there were lots of good days... In fact I don't remember many eyes in the reports last year... There were always a few scattered, but it seemed like the eyes were way down to me last year... Other than that blip I think the report sounds fairly accurate to what I'd suspect, cats are coming back and wiper are fading... I fear the crappie need a good year really bad, and I'm hoping there is still enough to save the population for another come back... Hope the shad do well this year as well... need lots of food to keep things going... Thanks for posting that, appreciate Chris and the work he does... even if I like to do my part of armchair analysis... I still know he has better data than I... He didn't mention it, but did you notice the perch bump.... hope they spawn well too... Thanks J
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
2016 DWR Willard Bay Report - by TubeDude - 02-21-2017, 05:12 PM
Re: [TubeDude] 2016 DWR Willard Bay Report - by SkunkedAgain - 02-21-2017, 07:02 PM