Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Starvation mixed bag
[quote wiperhunter2][/quote][/quote]Great detailed post and pics, that's one of the best I've read so far this year from Starvation. Great looking eyes as well, especially that big one. One question, I noticed in one of your pics, the guy in the red toon is wearing a face buff, do they really help? There are days, when it's really sunny, when I've thought that I should check into getting one but wasn't sure if they are any better than sunscreen.[/quote]

I have worn one for a few years and I know it makes you look foolish but I think it helps a lot. I still put sunscreen on the exposed part of my face but not my neck and ears. There are a couple of other benefits of the buff, one is it helps when your fishing and there are bugs around and the other is when it's cold it helps keep your neck and face warm. . In the heat of the summer you can splash some water on it so you get the swamp cooler effect.[Wink]
I also wear the fingerless sun gloves to protect the back of my hands

If you spend a lot of time on the water I would definitely give one a try. I've already had some divets taken by the dermatologist (and they don't replace their divets)[:/]
so i'm trying to avoid anymore problems.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Another Starvation mixed bag - by gofish435 - 05-23-2017, 04:20 PM
Re: [wiperhunter2] Another Starvation mixed bag - by gofish435 - 05-23-2017, 06:50 PM