Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how can we get more people to keep a limit of laker pups?
[quote betterthanwork]Bob,

Thank you for helping me clarify this because I have been worried about getting nailed on this in the past and it has kept me from keeping fish. The proclamation says

"If you’re under 12 years of age, you do not
need a fishing license to fish in Utah. You can
fish without a license, use two poles and take a
full daily limit"

All my kids are currently under 12 and I often have nephews with me that are under 12 as well. This winter I had 8 boys under 12 fishing off my license but I cant find anything in the proclamation that puts a limit on how many kids can fish under a single license or a minimum age for someone to keep fish. It just says under 12. my 2 year old can real them in, can she keep a limit?

Lets be honest, fishing with a bunch of kids I probably wont be catching 50+ fish in a day, but if I made it a weekend it may be worth it. If family's can catch several dinners in an outing, we may be able to put a dent in the population[/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]You answered your own question - go back and read the quote you posted from the Guidebook.[/#][/font]
[Smile]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."

Messages In This Thread
Re: [betterthanwork] how can we get more people to keep a limit of laker pups? - by dubob - 03-26-2018, 04:26 PM