Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE DELETE YOUR OLD PM's
[quote catchinon]Do you still need more of us to do this? I need to sort through and find phone numbers to keep. I also want to keep things that TD has sent which will likely be image-rich. I don't know how else to deal with them.[/quote]

It is always a good idea to store info like that on a flash drive or similar device, BFT is a old site now days and you just never know when the day might come when it will be gone, I hope that will never happen but it is possible, so why take that chance. The problem we have been experiencing the last few years is the storages of all the data contained on BFT, it cost money to store all that data, so the oldest post and PM's are being deleted. They are deleting the pic in the older post first, then because of the way PM's are stored PMs are deleted next, they are stored on a second server. Sent PM's are the first to go, when they start deleting them, then your old PM's go next and by old PM's I mean anything older than a week.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
PLEASE DELETE YOUR OLD PM's - by wiperhunter2 - 10-19-2018, 11:05 PM
Re: [catchinon] PLEASE DELETE YOUR OLD PM's - by wiperhunter2 - 11-13-2018, 04:09 PM