Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Fishen Last Weekend
This is my second appliance this ice season as well, also lost the chest freezer and now my wife says the dish washer is leaking, so I may have one more on the way, but hope it can wait a while so I can recover a bit from the fridge... Built the house about 20 years ago, so now everything is dying all at the same time... Fridge was the newest appliance I had, it should have lasted five or six years longer than the rest, but I guess it didn't learn how to take turns...

Sorry you're having the same bad luck, maybe worse luck... Hope it means better news in the future for you.. I was lucky that I still got to go fishing the next day.

I need to figure out how to make those days last a little longer... but by the time I get set up and fishing, it seems like I only have a few minutes of fishing time before it's time to go... I'm starting to think I need to take less junk so I fish more and set up less... I know that would be better, but sometimes having some of the tools or toys makes the fishing go a lot better.. For instance I couldn't figure out why I wasn't hooking the fish, so I put the camera down to see what was going on... It fixed it, no more fish showed up so I could see why I was missing them... Anyway I do like to try and getting a snowmobile ride too is just a bonus... Later J
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Ice Fishen Last Weekend - by SkunkedAgain - 02-04-2019, 04:47 AM
Re: [catchinon] Ice Fishen Last Weekend - by SkunkedAgain - 02-04-2019, 03:27 PM