Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake Feb. Newsletter
Lol ... I'm sure we could all do with out the constant wave action

But to answer your question it had been years . I live close to Idaho and for me it's easier faster and cheaper to fish Idaho and better fishing and hinting and about 1000x less people and trash around the lakes and streams and rivers . I guess I just have a idea I'm my head of what a body of water should look like . And when I fish utah it makes me sick to see how people treat such a beautiful place . Years ago I tries to organize a clean up party on pineview between my son and I and one other guy we picked up 36 bags of trash big bags and that was only picking up 300 yards of shore line

If I remember right.. and I'm sure some one will correct me but I remember yuba being shut down to the public cause of trash and the way people were treating the place . And there was talk of shuting pineview down do to all the trash being left in and around the resavor
In all my years of fishing Idaho I have never heard of a place being closed to the public do to trash. I could be wrong .

Sorry for the rant but that is one reason I have a bad taste for utah when you catch more trash then fish something is

I do appreciate the effort of you guys taking a pro active stance and doing something about it keep up the good work .
And yes today I'm feeling passive aggressive 😁
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Utah Lake Feb. Newsletter - by TubeDude - 02-14-2019, 09:04 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Utah Lake Feb. Newsletter - by L-D-R - 02-20-2019, 07:10 PM