Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Mardi Gras party 3-5-19
[quote SkunkedAgain]Very cool Pat, I mean really cool.... Nice to see you on the water again... So what were the new PVC toys you mentioned... Kind of a different day per your usual ones you pick... maybe that was part of the reason for the less than hospitable reception... Thanks for getting out and getting the rest of us thinking about such things... Later Jeff[/quote]

[#0000FF]Yeah, I generally try to plan trips for at least two days of nice weather. But with Mama Nature on a tear I hadda take what I could get...or wait until June.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]I told my wife I doubted if I would do very well. She said I should be more positive. So I said "Okay, I'm positive I won't do well." I hate it when I'm right for the wrong reasons.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]The PVC goodies are two new "rod trees". They combine 3 rod holders into one vertical tube. The center tube is for putting your rod handle in when you are rigging or handling a fish. The other two combine the two different quick draw holders I have had on each side...one pointing at an angle outward and the other more directly back behind the tube. There are conditions when I use either or both.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]After playing with them on the water I have decided I am going to rebuild the "front deck" PVC setup on both sides of my tube. Ooooh - ooooh. Get to play with more PVC.[/#0000FF]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Willard Mardi Gras party 3-5-19 - by TubeDude - 03-05-2019, 10:32 PM
Re: [SkunkedAgain] Willard Mardi Gras party 3-5-19 - by TubeDude - 03-05-2019, 11:20 PM