Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Mardi Gras party 3-5-19
[#0000FF]Thanks. No need for excuses or apologies for making a skunk report. Most of the time when it happens there are learned lessons that others appreciate hearing about. If nothing else, you can detail your procedures for trying anything and everything...and maybe suggest alternative tactics for others less experienced.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]I can tell you that I have had more than a few trips when after a long fishless day I have been trying to come up with a good way to tell about it. Then, I try something else that works...or the fish finally decide to play...and the skunk is gone. There have been plenty of times when one last-cast fish has killed the skunk. But I ain't proud. I accept blessings when and where I can get them.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]Now the pressure is on. I have some years when I do not get skunked at all. Some years I have one skunk trip...usually my first shot on Willard. But I can't remember the last time I blanked more than one trip in a year...or at least reported it. (snicker snicker)
[/#0000FF]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Willard Mardi Gras party 3-5-19 - by TubeDude - 03-05-2019, 10:32 PM
Re: [Piscophilic] Willard Mardi Gras party 3-5-19 - by TubeDude - 03-06-2019, 02:46 PM