Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds
What kind of scale do have that measures weights that small? Picked two our our melons today, the vine was dieing on one of them and one the other one it wasn't looking much better because the leaves were drying up, so that vine was likely dying too. Not sure how I could weigh them though, my guess is that they are less than 5 lbs[Sad].
Little cooler here last night, got down to 69 degrees, seems to be much cooler today, so far. Haven't seen my electric bill for aug yet but we are hoping for higher output as well but I don't have anything to compare it to, because this is our first solar generation year, I just hope it is higher than it was in July.
No problem on the grapes they will be here for a while still. They are a little bigger this year, likely because they are fewer in number. Almost reached the 100 green bean count today, wasn't sure it was going to do that well this year, because of fewer plants. Got a batch of peaches in the freeze dryer right now, they are coming on pretty good now.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 06-25-2019, 01:19 AM
Re: [jjannie] My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by wiperhunter2 - 09-06-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by wiperhunter2 - 04-24-2020, 02:04 PM