Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds
we had 27 last night, but the SP box looks no worse with its tent over it. The greenhouse is being built around where the SP box currently is sitting. so we may get extend its season once we get GH all up.

Following PT this morning, we've been working to assemble the greenhouse. Trying to make sense of some of the pictures and words in the instructions can be a bit difficult and working at ground level is hard on both of us but we're working through it. I'll have to count up the number of parts to assemble this just so you'll know the work it takes to assemble it. With any luck we think we're done with the ground level work, now we can moan about getting up and down ladders as we move on - LOL.

The newer knee is working pretty well. No pain meds all day yesterday, but about 2AM he had to take Motrin as it started aching and he couldn't fall back asleep. I am sure we're giving it all work out with the green house project, but we want to get it done before the snow accumulates.

I got just about everything I picked earlier either vacuum packed and frozen, cooked, or prepped for FDing. Still Sad to know the season is winding down. [Sad]

After 6 years, Annie finally got sprayed by the largest skunk we've see around here yet. Of course it happened just as she went out for her last trip before bedtime, and boy did it get her good. Luckily. we keep special wash stuff on hand for this cause and after hour of treating her with it, then parts of us that touched her we all were finally able to sleep. Took 1/2 way into the next day for the odor that came in with her to dissipate.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 06-25-2019, 01:19 AM
Re: [wiperhunter2] My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 09-30-2019, 11:11 PM
RE: My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by wiperhunter2 - 04-24-2020, 02:04 PM