Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Fish Fall Get Together Nov 13
Yeh, I needed to prank Pat a little bit. He gave me smart comebacks from the very start last night, but all in good natured fun [Wink]
I can only remember missing one gathering, and half of another since I joined BFT, that was the Cat Contest dinner 2 years ago. Wife had to work that night, and I flat forgot about it. And a Willard Flotilla 2 years ago, we made it for the fishing part, but left before the lunch part. I had to make a trip to the Urgent Care for what turned out to be a case of pink eye........yuck....[mad]
I did like the door prize system last night.......wish I had been able to get into my storage unit in time to collect some things to contribute. Only part I didn't like [:/] was you got that last ice pole I had my eye on for my grandson. [Wink] I hope to get him started next summer. I have a youth life jacket from the Lincoln Beach Flotilla in May that should fit him well. Gonna start him off next spring at some of the community ponds, then if he shows an interest, get him out in the boat on Willard on some calm days. If he gets the fishin bug like his mom and uncles did, I just may have to invest in a bigger "Tin-Can".
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool

Messages In This Thread
Re: [SkunkedAgain] Big Fish Fall Get Together Nov 13 - by Tin-Can - 11-14-2019, 05:12 PM