Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The snag fest has begun at Willard
I hope that was enough to hold you until April 14, 2020 Curt.  The Governor put Willard off limits to you effective yesterday.  You no longer have a State Park venue you can fish.  Are you going to try Pineview, Lost Creek, or Newton?  All the other local lakes with boat ramps are State Parks.  Tough times we're living in - darn it.  I also didn't realize that Ira was living with you. Limit physical interactions with other high-risk individuals, except for members of your household or residence. Since you and Ira are both 'high-risk' individuals and fishing together, I would guess he now lives with you. 

Bob, I'm sure glad the Government knows whats best for me but unless I have to pay a fine or go to jail, I'll keep doing what I'm doing, provided that neither one of us is sick. We usually go out once a week, I don't see that changing, at least for now but time will tell. Just in case though, maybe posting reports on this board will come to an end after this post.
None of the gates were locked and there were no signs out saying anything different while we were there yesterday.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The snag fest has begun at Willard - by dubob - 03-28-2020, 02:47 PM
RE: The snag fest has begun at Willard - by wiperhunter2 - 03-28-2020, 05:42 PM
RE: The snag fest has begun at Willard - by dubob - 03-28-2020, 06:41 PM
RE: The snag fest has begun at Willard - by dubob - 03-28-2020, 03:39 PM