Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Fishing Elevated
(01-25-2021, 02:52 PM)Bovineowner Wrote: Thank you TubeDude!!! You are always so willing to share your wisdom and knowledge. I sure enjoy everything you post, hard or soft water. You have forgotten more about fish and fishing than i'll ever know. Thanks Again
You are most welcome.  Good to know that I have helped someone.  And I appreciate your appreciation.

I have had the good fortune to have been able to travel widely...business and pleasure...and to have been able to sample fishing opportunities in a wide variety of places.  And along the way I have met and fished with many knowledgeable and sharing anglers...from whom I have greatly increased my own knowledge and enjoyment of fishing.  Whenever I settle into a meditative mood I can vividly recall the times, places and circumstances of many of the life's lessons I learned from others...fishing or otherwise.

As a father, grandfather and fishing friend I have gradually changed from getting all of my fishing enjoys from my own angling success...to someone who delights more in helping fellow tanglers accelerate their own fishing learning curve.  And, considering all the help I have received along the way, I would be an ungrateful wretch if I didn't pay at least some of it forward.

I feel sorry for those who steal valuable info from others...and then refuse to pass any of it along to someone else who asks for it.  But I get the warm fuzzies when I see others on the forum who provide good detailed info willingly.  Oh, I'm not in favor of "hot-spotting" fragile fisheries that can't hold up to increased fishing pressure.  But when it comes to sharing info on sustainable public waters...or providing details on specific tackle or technique questions...why not?

Thank you...for your kindly comments.

Messages In This Thread
Ice Fishing Elevated - by TubeDude - 01-24-2021, 08:08 PM
RE: Ice Fishing Elevated - by SkunkedAgain - 01-25-2021, 05:19 AM
RE: Ice Fishing Elevated - by SkunkedAgain - 01-25-2021, 03:11 PM
RE: Ice Fishing Elevated - by Bovineowner - 01-25-2021, 02:52 PM
RE: Ice Fishing Elevated - by TubeDude - 01-25-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Ice Fishing Elevated - by fish_fear_me2 - 01-25-2021, 03:39 PM
RE: Ice Fishing Elevated - by TubeDude - 01-26-2021, 03:16 PM
RE: Ice Fishing Elevated - by fish_fear_me2 - 01-27-2021, 01:45 AM
RE: Ice Fishing Elevated - by TubeDude - 01-27-2021, 12:55 PM