Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated Bear Lake cisco run/fishing report for 1/28/2022
I got to Cisco Beach at around 7:15 AM this morning and dipped my limit in about 45 minutes. Fish were there pretty thick, but there was about a quarter inch of ice in a sheet that was moving north along the beach. That made it a bit hard to keep an open area to net fish, but it did help that the fish couldn't see me. I spent more time moving ice chunks than dipping fish.

The south end of Cisco Beach was open water. West side of the lake was open with ice floating around, but the east side of the lake was locked up with ice from the south end all the way up past second point. The pumphouse and first point boat launch are completely iced in. I don't think any of that ice has any thickness at all, so conditions could change pretty quickly with a little breeze. The guy that showed up at Cisco Beach with a bass boat looked disappointed when he pulled out.

It was COLD over there this morning. My gloves were freezing to the handle of my cisco net.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Updated Bear Lake cisco run/fishing report for 1/28/2022 - by Fishdude - 01-28-2022, 07:19 PM