Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Strawberry Winter Rendezvous Saturday 2/5
(02-05-2022, 09:09 PM)T-Boz Wrote: I figured, maybe I should’ve “air quoted” my 1800 lb vehicle instead of 4seater?? I don’t know, Last I read was 14” of ice but wanted to get a confirmation of thickness in the center of the lake out of the marina as that’ll be the route I take

No worries there is over 14" of clear ice with 2" of crusty snow on top for traction perfect travel conditions.

No Kokanees where harmed today, but the trout where willing, I caught 47 Cutts and 2 nice Rainbows most from just under the ice to 10'  and  a good number from 20-30' I got them on my white with red flake Gitzilla tipped with meal worm with and without a dodger above it. It was great seeing JBSparkie, thanks for the drill. Brookie came and said hi and fished around us for a couple hours before heading south in the search for Kokes, I hope he found some. Craig got to show off his fancy sled and catch some cutts and a nice Rainbow, thanks for bringing my Maniac order. Sean lost a Kokanee at the hole and a big thanks to Allen for driving and providing a sled and four wheeler. My buddy Tony brought his wife on her first ice fishing trip and she caught over 20. Over all a very nice day with perfect weather.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strawberry Winter Rendezvous Saturday 2/5 - by obifishkenobi - 02-06-2022, 01:42 AM