Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lindon...Plan B 3-2-22 (with Video)
(03-04-2022, 01:13 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Pat, I'd love to join you for a trip this spring, I may have to relearn how to float in my toon.  I don't think I took it out last year at all... Guess I was always going to and then farming kicked in and I didn't get time to do it... Plus I let the license lapse and so it was easier to just take the boat after that instead of going in and trying to get it relicensed..  But I need to get it licensed early this year so I can use it, sure is a fun way to chase the fish... I don't remember if I got my orange toon fully set up for fishing yet.. I built the rod holders and I think my forward motor mount, but I don't remember fishing out of it much... I think I tried to simplify this one so it didn't take as long to set up for the day trip and get out fishing... I'll have to pull it out and make sure its ready to go.  Hopefully this one won't have a leak... I'll get ready so when you get Willard starting to produce I'll try to come join you on a trip... it would be much better to be on the water rather than just watching the video after... Although more fish will be caught on the video than from my toon... Thanks for the invite Pat, I'll do my best to make it this year...  I don't remember did you do a video on your tube set up?  If so I'll have to check it out for a refresher so I remember what I'll need... Thanks Jeff
By all means you need to check out your toon(s) and make sure they don't have any leaks.  Kinda tough to have to walk back in off the lake if your toon sinks. 

I don't have a video (yet) of setting up a float tube.  Have had a few requests so will probably get it done soon.   However, I did do a pictorial writeup on the basic setup...and another one on my "rod trees".  Hopefully you can glean some useful info from these.  And feel free to hit me with any questions as you go.

Attached Files
.pdf   ESCAPE -MODIFICATIONS.pdf (Size: 3.77 MB / Downloads: 5)
.pdf   ROD HOLDER TREE.pdf (Size: 1.47 MB / Downloads: 6)

Messages In This Thread
Lindon...Plan B 3-2-22 (with Video) - by TubeDude - 03-03-2022, 01:04 PM
RE: Lindon...Plan B 3-2-22 (with Video) - by TubeDude - 03-04-2022, 02:43 PM