Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Floatin' Fudds at Lincoln Beach 8-9-22
(08-13-2022, 01:35 PM)MSM1970 Wrote: Glad to see you guys made it out, too bad you cant launch in the harbor, hopefully next spring, planning a trip out there around the 19th of march. surprised you guys didnt launch over by the L, they were driving out there this spring, I have done well out in front of the orchards just off the drop off a few times, usually casting up on the flat and pulling a jig off the drop off or just out from the where the warriors stand.

Im thinking I need a menu of these new whirly fligs you got, to see if I need some, you know you never can have enough fishing stuff.
The water in the L is also very skinny, but they did clean out the phrags from the one old launch ramp.  Will be good for spring.  And while I have launched from the rocks down past the L, I don't like the drive on the rocks as much...although I have done well fishing there. 

Those new micro whirly fligs are looking like a great ticket for many species...especially ones that want something slightly smaller than my original models.  Making up a new batch right now in different shapes, sizes and colors.  Will post a pic when I have the new ones completed.  I'm betting they will be well accepted by the fishies in your new fishing venues.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Floatin' Fudds at Lincoln Beach 8-9-22 - by TubeDude - 08-13-2022, 02:37 PM