Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having a little fun with a scammer
My fishing trip got cancelled today, so I decided to have a little fun giving a wanna-be-scammer a hard time.

Scammer: “Hello ..... How are you doing and how is life treating you?” 

Me: "Good"

Scammer: "Good to hear from you, I’m not doing so well...I went to dr and i was tested positive for strep throat. Ugh!! Other than that glad to hear from you and have you heard about the good news yet?"

Me: "I think I did."

Scammer: "I'm on Antibiotics. It's about the federal government and the National Institute of Health(NIH) have you heard from them yet?"

Me: "Yes I have."

Scammer: "It's a special program for helping the youth, old , disable, retired non retired and citizens with cash for paying bills, buying homes and starting their own business..did you get any notification from them yet?"

Me: "Yes I did and I applied."

Scammer: "Okay what's the name of the agent you applied?" 

Me: "Sorry, I was told not to let anyone know."

Scammer: "That is a scam Kent I know this people they scammed be before o finally got in touch with agent Micheal how much have you given them?"

Me: I sure hope not. I gave them $10,000. I'm sure that I will receive as much as you did. I just sent the money last week. They promised me it wasn't a scam. Curt, how do you know it is a scam?"

Scammer: "Kent they have just scammed you."

Me: "How do you know?"

Scammer: "Do the agent have ID card? Omg no stop i was scam by those people too they won't deliver any money to you only agent Micheal can help you"

Me: "How could I know if he had an ID card?

Scammer: "Ask him to show you Kent now I want you to message Micheal cooley
He is the only true agent all those agent are fake Curtis
You should trust me okay I think I have to show you the package I got okay I have the picture of what they delivered to me"

Me: "How is an agent going to show me his ID through the Internet?" 

Scammer: "That is how you know they are real all real agent will show you id card What is his name?"

Me: "As I told you, I promised not to tell his name. How do you know an ID card isn't fake?"

Scammer: "Do you trust me? They won't deliver a dime to you How much have you given them? I gave Michael just $500 and they delivery was made"

Me: " You write good English. Where did you learn?

Scammer: "Learn??? How??"

Me: "I know English isn't your primary language, so just curious where you learned it."

Scammer: "Forget about it, let them keep scamming you okay"

Me: "BTW my Uncle Curt died two weeks ago. Who are you and how is the weather in India?"

Scammer: "Then why are you stressing me" 

Me: "BTW I didn't get scammed by anyone and I won't get scammed by you either."

Scammer: "Am not in India" 

Me: "Your not in the USA either."

Scammer: "Yes"

Me: "Oh really, where?"

Scammer: "Nigeria"

Me: "Well better luck scamming your next victim."

Scammer: "Can you help me please?"

Me: "With what?"

Scammer: "I need a better job"

Me: "It is unfortunate you have to earn a living scamming people. Some people can't afford to lose their money. Not everyone in the USA is rich."

Scammer: "Okay" 

Me: "I understand that honest work is not easy to find in Nigeria."

Scammer: "Yeah that's true 
But I don't have a choice" 

Me: "I do compliment you on how well you have learned English. I am sorry that you don't have a choice. It has to be difficult."

Scammer: "It seems you don't want to help"

Me: "How could I help. I don't know how I could get you an honest job and I'm certainly not going to send you any money. I thought you would appreciate me being nice to you, when I know you are trying to scam me."

Scammer: "Okay good thank you anyway"

Messages In This Thread
Having a little fun with a scammer - by kentofnsl - 09-08-2022, 04:20 PM