Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newton Really Slow
(12-19-2022, 07:23 PM)Muskyon46 Wrote: It was a great day to be out for sure Jeff. Hopefuly next time the fish are a bit more willing to take a bite at something. We all marked fish at multiple locations using many different set ups and I'm sure at one time I had 20 perch chasing my jig around. So they were there just not willing to commit.

It was nice to get on the ice and feel like the new season is finally starting.  Forgot to mention you guys were using cameras and livescope so you could tell what was going on, verses my 2D finder chasing pacman around... and guessing what I was seeing... i had my camera, but was too lazy to set it up... mostly because I wasn't seeing anything on the graph.... Sure did appreciate the pull out of the hole, my flip is a lot heavier going uphill than down...  Well time to get the snowmobile ready and all the gear that goes with me when i take the sled... Hey what did Damon think of his SnowDog, it looked like it was doing a great job for him... I thought they were bigger than his was, but looked like it was plenty powerful to scoot him across the ice... Well fun to see you guys it's been a while since we shared a spot on the ice.. Hopefully we'll do it again soon... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!

Messages In This Thread
Newton Really Slow - by SkunkedAgain - 12-19-2022, 02:42 PM
RE: Newton Really Slow - by wiperhunter2 - 12-19-2022, 06:36 PM
RE: Newton Really Slow - by SkunkedAgain - 12-19-2022, 07:19 PM
RE: Newton Really Slow - by Muskyon46 - 12-19-2022, 07:23 PM
RE: Newton Really Slow - by SkunkedAgain - 12-19-2022, 07:57 PM
RE: Newton Really Slow - by wiperhunter2 - 12-19-2022, 08:25 PM
RE: Newton Really Slow - by SkunkedAgain - 12-19-2022, 08:38 PM