Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am on BFT and Contests musing
Lance, well said, great post you put together there... Thanks and you should add Pat's videos in there as really allowing us to join him in his tube.. Love those video's on the days I'm stuck at work and can see how the trip would have been... That really puts us right in the thick of things...

Shane, I think the premium board was there to help keep the lurkers from getting all the fresh tips... Since they have changed things on the forum lately so you have to be signed in to be on line maybe the need for the premium board has passed... I know it was a little frustrating to tell a fish tale and then the next time you go back to try again you find 40 of your best friends you didn't know fishing there in your spot... Little exaggeration, but our posts are definitely watched and success generates crowds... Guess that's why I don't post as much of my adventures as I used to... That and I don't know if they are that exciting these days.. Anyway thanks Lance... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am on BFT and Contests musing - by Kent - 03-03-2023, 11:32 PM
RE: Why I am on BFT and Contests musing - by Kent - 03-05-2023, 11:53 PM
RE: Why I am on BFT and Contests musing - by SkunkedAgain - 03-05-2023, 04:52 AM