Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Lost creek/ general questions
(09-16-2023, 04:36 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Welcome to the site, Lost creek(LC) is a nice peaceful place to fish. FYI, we are not allowed to use the method you used for adding pics to your post, it is only for adding PDF. Here is a link to a step by step procedure for adding pics: https://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/show...id=1101135

There are a few locations you can fish, that are out of the way, like LC, you could try Causey or Porcupine and there are many many more, depending on how far you want to drive. Lots of good info posted on BFT about other locations.

So sorry, I didn't realize I couldn't post photos like that. I will do my best to follow the forum's guidelines going forward. 

Thank you for the info, after having some success yesterday I am already trying to plan where to go next Saturday. I hadn't been fishing for a year or so because of college, work, and being newly married. It wasn't until I went back to Oregon and went fishing with my dad that I got the fishing bug again. Now I am starting out on my own with a budget of basically $0 and it is fun to try and balance that. My dad once told me things can be done fast, cheap, or quality but you can only choose two. I am doing things cheap but I guess I need to have patience so I can have quality.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fishing Lost creek/ general questions - by holycrepes - 09-16-2023, 05:09 PM