Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Flaming Gorge shore report with a wheelchair
(04-09-2024, 12:11 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Hey Lance what a great video, man the day was gorgeous and that drone footage is epic, I love it... You are getting really professional on those videos, great talent there putting that together...  And you're a pretty tough old goat being able to pack Buckwheat up that hill nonstop...  Sure glad you're able to do that for him and the rest of your family...  Makes me want to do a gorge trip after seeing that video...  Although Joe's story makes me shake my head about the gall of the fellow boaters... Is the koke school so small that you have to fish on top of each other???  If it is I think it's time to find another location with fish... Thanks for putting this one together, it was really fun... Later Jeff

It was a beautiful day. My bride though I was going to die when I got to the top of that hill. Personally I don't recommend tieng a sack of potatoes to your neck and hiking up hills but sometimes that is what it takes.. our plan is to highlight the challenges of getting Buckwheat and his chair and Cookie with her MS out. Hope it will encourage other to just keep trying to have an adventure. Even if it hurts a bit more each year.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flaming Gorge shore report with a wheelchair - by Cowboypirate - 04-10-2024, 12:11 AM