Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone getting out for some fishing?
(06-07-2024, 10:12 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(06-07-2024, 08:16 PM)MMDon Wrote:
(06-07-2024, 12:17 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(06-06-2024, 10:37 PM)MMDon Wrote:
(06-06-2024, 01:29 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Those are truly some amazing fish, you must eat a lot of salmon. Do you think that was one of the reasons the koke fishing or catching has been in a decline the last few years, because the F&G planted diseased fish?

Thank you. I eat fish 4 times a week. If we weren't seeing repeats of this problem in most Western fisheries I would probably blame an anomaly on the biomass but to have Anderson look like Ririe is a bridge to far. I think it's an internal fish production problem that when released in the lake takes out most of the fish in a common shoal. It's the only way you lost 3 years of fish every time.
Well that's a bummer. Alan(2knots), is up at Anderson ranch this week, hope he has better luck.
I've known Alan for 20 years. Hopefully they will score. A lot of people haven't done much better than a couple per day.
Here is what Alan caught today, so it appears things are improving at AR.

[Image: anderson-ranch-kokes.jpg]
That's awesome! He's the man!

I saw some nice fish come out of the Gorge today as well! Hopefully things are looking up. For me, I'm headed back to the coast to chase Salmon!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone getting out for some fishing? - by MMDon - 06-08-2024, 04:51 AM