Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard N. Marina 8-27-24 (With Video)
(08-30-2024, 02:57 PM)Foamy8 Wrote: More importantly, how is TubeBabe?  A little R&R is helpful to the soul.
TubeBabe is tough.  But she is 3 years older than I am and she has really been through a lot medically the last 5 years.  Her weight and strength have diminished and she tires easily.  Pretty certain she will never join me on the water again.  Right now she is hanging in there mostly for her grandkids and great grandkids.  And they are all great.  Thanks for asking.

(08-30-2024, 03:09 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Hey Pat, that was a great video... putting your write ups on film now, that is fun...  Only problem for me was my viewer brought it up in low resolution and I didn't figure out I could change it until the end, but was fun seeing the perchin in full res... Makes me want to go hit Willard at least this fall... Later Jeff
Thanks, Jeff.   Glad you liked it.  I'm optimistic about the perchin' this fall.  With all of the perch being caught throughout the summer...on stuff being fished for wipers and walleyes...I am guessing there is a good population and that there will be a lot showing up at the usual places when the water cools down.  You did pretty well on them as I recall, last year.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Willard N. Marina 8-27-24 (With Video) - by TubeDude - 08-30-2024, 07:24 PM