Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FFF Day at Deer Creek 9-25-24
(09-26-2024, 06:29 PM)Freakyfisherman Wrote: Pat
Glad to see you get a toothy fish. I think I just might go to Willard on a perch search hopefully in the near future. If I know I am gonna go I will see if you can meet up. Its hard knowing when I can go for sure. Things will be busy for a while as I have some employees out and their shifts will need coverage. 
Gabe

Hi Gabe.  Would be happy to do a meetup and gangup on the Willard perchies with ya.  But, from past experience and notes I would say the good action is still a little ways off.  Always a few perch around but the real inshore movement starts after water temps drop below about 55 degrees and the smallest baby shad start dieing off.  

I'm guessing by mid October.  But I'm always up for an exploratory...and there's almost always something to provide some tugs.  Even some good fall bites on walleyes at times.  They cruise the shallows at this time of year too...also foraging on shad.  And white plastics or Gulp Minnows can do well.  I remember you have a couple of spots you have scored them in the past.
[Image: EAGLE-BEACH-EYE.jpg] [Image: WALLEYE-ON-GULP.jpg]

My schedule is a lot more flexible than yours.  So give me a PM shout whenever you see a glimmer of light through your window and I will try to show up too.

Messages In This Thread
FFF Day at Deer Creek 9-25-24 - by TubeDude - 09-26-2024, 02:23 PM
RE: FFF Day at Deer Creek 9-25-24 - by TubeDude - 09-26-2024, 03:36 PM
RE: FFF Day at Deer Creek 9-25-24 - by TubeDude - 09-28-2024, 02:40 PM
RE: FFF Day at Deer Creek 9-25-24 - by TubeDude - 09-26-2024, 07:43 PM