Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Spring Kit
(09-26-2024, 09:52 PM)MSM1970 Wrote: Sure have, there only a couple that I havent had to adjust or get new,  it make the gun a lot nicer to shoot, most my guns are at 3-4 lbs trigger pull, a couple with less, just remember to feel the trigger first and be carful with gloves on.

I tried it last night and burned 14 rounds of the 6.5 mm creedmore... I love the new lighter trigger, it's much better, but I did get one premature discharge... Wasn't quite on the zero, but was only an inch low, so not far off the mark... Boy I sure can't shoot like all the YouTubers.. My groups were about 2" at 100 yards, but I was also shooting off a sand bag as a front rest and not very solid... in fact I'm still flinching even with the smaller rifle... Supposedly that 6.5 isn't supposed to kick much so you can stay on target after it goes off, but it sure blows me off the zero point... Changed the barrel to the .300 Win last night, so I'll try a couple shots and see if it's still close enough to take for the moose.  Hopefully it will be close so I don't have to buy a new box of ammo for the hunt.. Those $3 per shot shells are hard to afford very many to practice with... oh and there's no way I'd dare wear gloves with this trigger, it's too light of pull... Nice but will require caution... I'm glad the gun has a hammer, so you don't have that concern until you cock it...  Thanks for the thoughts... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!

Messages In This Thread
New Spring Kit - by SkunkedAgain - 09-26-2024, 01:34 PM
RE: New Spring Kit - by MSM1970 - 09-26-2024, 09:52 PM
RE: New Spring Kit - by SkunkedAgain - 09-27-2024, 03:31 PM
RE: New Spring Kit - by wiperhunter2 - 09-28-2024, 12:18 AM
RE: New Spring Kit - by SkunkedAgain - 10-01-2024, 02:24 PM
RE: New Spring Kit - by SkunkedAgain - Yesterday, 01:53 PM
RE: New Spring Kit - by wiperhunter2 - Yesterday, 03:36 PM
RE: New Spring Kit - by 2knots - Yesterday, 03:50 PM
RE: New Spring Kit - by Jig-fisher - Yesterday, 04:23 PM