Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Cast and blast camping in the mts
(09-29-2024, 07:39 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Another great video Lance, thanks for sharing it with us. I started looking at it, right after you posted it but noticed it was 30 minutes long, so I waited until I had time to view it all. Sure looks like a fun trip, it's been a long time since we were able to get out in God's country and see all the places we use to go to that are off road. Was that lake you were at Witney res? If not, no big deal but it looked like a great place to go and catch some nice fish. Glad to hear Cookie is on the mend and getting back to your normal fun activities. Sorry to hear the Wookie might be in his or her final days. The Wind rivers in Oct, hope the weather holds for you.
Txs Curt. Ya I don't usually make videos that long but we were trying to capture some key family memories with this one as my wife's parent are getting up there in years and we don't know how many of them we have left.

It was Whitney and Moosehead. I did not mention it as I figured most people would know from the videos past. No secret locations. I dont have many of those. Hard to get a wheelchair to anything remotely matching secret.

(09-27-2024, 01:01 PM)Bduck Wrote: Thanks for the video of an adventurous outdoor life, very enjoyable. I miss it!

One of my hopes with this whole youtube thing we do is that I capture memories for that day when I can't get out as much. Photos are nice but hearing the voices and the sounds will be extra special
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cast and blast camping in the mts - by Bduck - 09-27-2024, 01:01 PM
RE: Cast and blast camping in the mts - by Cowboypirate - 09-29-2024, 07:49 PM
RE: Cast and blast camping in the mts - by JazzyM - 10-02-2024, 01:52 AM