Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT- Questions about Utah - OT
[red][size 3]After 20 years of traveling in the military, Cache Valley is in second place behind the Austrian Alps. That said; let me tell you about third and fourth place for consideration. Western Montana as in Missoula, Bozeman or possibly the Kalispell area fit your dreams. I wouldn't discount Northern Idaho such as areas around Boise or Coeur De Lane. These are God's country also but with an extra month of winter. The greatest thing about Utah outdoors is its diversity. If you want to go play in the desert with the four scratchers it's there, (just got back from Moab). High alpine lakes, rugged peaks, and conifer forest wilderness area you say? Can't beat the Uintas and the Wasatch Front is right out the back door. You can fish for Arctic grayling and channel cats in the same weekend or ski the morning and golf the afternoon if for some reason you were feeling sick and didn't want to go fishing.[Wink] If you're in the mood for a little civilized culture and extravagant shopping, Salt Lake is right in the middle of it all complete with the I-15 express parking lot. [/size][/red]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
OT- Questions about Utah - OT - by theangler - 03-30-2004, 07:02 AM
Re: [theangler] OT- Questions about Utah - OT - by neveronsunday - 03-30-2004, 07:12 PM