Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's registered for the Poker Tournament?
Dave, <br>What time will you go to the tables? I will join you. The practice game you used was not the same as the tournament. Just as much fun thoe. We nead to find a table that has no limit to practice for the tournament. I warned you that it is addictive, so the 12 hours was on you![Smile] I worked about 6 or 7 tables last night. If you keep one eye on the table and the other on the chat, it is easy to learn the codes for fast short talk. Like (n)= nice, (nh)= nice hand, n1= nice one, ?= is what you ask if you don't see the hand at the end of a round to ask what they had, ty= thank you, ect.......[Smile]<br>We need to get every one to post with their ID at the tables, hear on tha board so we know who to look for at the practice tables.<br>theangler is easy to spot as is Davetclown. my ID is bftssor, still easy to spot at the tables. we have some names registered for the tournament that I do not recognise in our forums. There are still openings for the tournament so go and get registered so you have that high chance to walk away with one of the 20 double prizes that will be awarded.<br>The curent odds of walking away with a prize is 1 to 1, if the reg. fills up then the odds are still verry good.<br>Join us on thursday night the 25th for some friendly poker.<br>Did I tell you it is free, and well worth the time it takes to get your self set up and to register.<br>I look at the list of current players and am still looking for some compotition.<br>If you are having problems trying to set it up, let me know and I will help you.<br>I will be going to the tables around 5:00pm eastern today hope to have you at my table.<br><br>Texas Gulf Coast Fisher &lt;*(())))))))))&gt;{<br><A HREF="http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/ROSS6959/" target="_new">http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/ROSS6959/</A>

Messages In This Thread
Re: Who's registered for the Poker Tournament? - by ssor - 04-20-2002, 08:36 PM
Re: IMPORTANT POKER TOURNY NEWS! - by theangler - 04-23-2002, 07:43 PM
Re: IMPORTANT POKER TOURNY NEWS! - by davetclown - 04-25-2002, 05:06 PM