Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kolob Reservoir Report - 4-23-04
Today was extremely slow for everybody. Most people went home without catching one fish. I managed 8 average bows from 8 to 12 and my brother 1.

Talked to Mr. loopy for a bit but was heading over to a different spot. My brother didn't seem all that excited about trying to figure those fish out. I tried brown buggers for a while but no luck. Midges and olive buggers did the trick for me. Ross finally put a midge on a caught his first fish.

I've had my fill of this spotty, light biting, all the same size fish. I'll be fishing else where til things warm up enough to clear the road over Cedar Mtn. That drive is to long for a day like that again.

FYI: Only two bait fishermen today. I drove to the inlet to see if anything is spawning in the stream yet and when I got back they were gone. Hopefully somebody gave them a ear full and a swift kick but since people are chicken, they probable filled there cooler and left.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Kolob Reservoir Report - 4-23-04 - by southernman - 04-24-2004, 04:53 AM
Re: [hedgesd] Kolob Reservoir Report - 4-23-04 - by hedgesd - 04-24-2004, 10:51 PM