Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lake X
Jedi master, I need help.

I hit jordanelle today, the water temp was 44 degrees this morning. Yikes!

Whats with water skiiers? it aint that fun!

Anyways, tried to get some smallies despite the conditions.

Thanks to the jedi master, I had some tips that worked last weekend. So I figured I would try them out.

Heres a nice smallmouth bass! [center][Image: BASS8424CustomImage0139565.jpg][/center] [center]Oh no, wait, thats not a smallmouth! [/center] [center]Lets try again. [/center] [center][Image: BASS8424CustomImage0148849.jpg][/center] [center]There, thats more like it huh Tommy?[/center] [center]Anyways, as you can guess, the smallmouth werent co-operating with me today. We got a few nice rainbows as well. As you can see from the facial expressions, I wasnt too happy to find trout at the end of my line, but it was better than getting skunked.[/center] [center]Its been a while since I caught brown trout, so if the brown bass werent going to play it works.[/center] [center]I got all my fish casting kevin van damme bitsy tubes to the bank while working the depths for smallies. [/center] [center]Sorry, no pics of the rainbows, they are a dime a dozen in this state, if you need to see rainbows, visit your local put and take trout o' rama.[/center] [center]So Jedi master, are these the kind of smallies you are going to continually send me up to catch? If so, I think I will seperate myself from the organization, branch out and start my own religion. [/center]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
lake X - by PREDATOR - 05-02-2004, 01:05 AM
Re: [PREDATOR] lake X - by petty4life - 05-02-2004, 01:11 AM
Re: [PREDATOR] lake X - by tomegun - 05-03-2004, 11:34 PM
Re: [tomegun] lake X - by TubeDude - 05-04-2004, 12:58 AM
Re: [TubeDude] lake X - by tomegun - 05-04-2004, 01:50 AM
Re: [PREDATOR] lake X - by Xman - 05-04-2004, 02:15 AM
Re: [Xman] lake X - by tomegun - 05-04-2004, 12:26 PM